Welcome to the official page of the Ambrosia theme. Here you can find more details about it.
Log in to your WordPress admin panel and navigate to Appearance -> Themes. Click the “Install Themes” tab and type “Ambrosia” at the search box. Finally press “Install“. That’s it! For the old-school bloggers, you can manually download it from the official WordPress theme directory, and then install it by uploading it into the themes directory (which is located into the wp-content directory).
The theme works in WordPress 2.7 and above (it was developed and tested in WordPress 3). If you have any issues please contact me.Tested and works fine with the below bowsers :
- IE 9, 8 and 7
- Safari for iPhone/iPad
- Valid HTML5 markup
- Responsive design for desktop, iPad and iPhone screens!
- Widget ready, with 4 different widget areas
- Support for two Custom menus (main and secondary), at the sidebar
- Support for threaded/nested comments
- Super light-weight
- Sticky posts
- Translation ready
- Want more? accessible, super clean, SEO-friendly and many more
- Serbian translation (credits to Andrijana Nikolic and Borisa Djuraskovic)
- French translation (credits to Nicolas Rouichi)
- Romanian translation (credits to Alexander Ovsov )